Saturday, May 15, 2010

Garden Stories

We'd love for you to share your different farming and gardening stories, whether funny, inspirational, or informative. If you have a story you'd like to share, send it to krissyandsusi@gmail.com. Please sign your name and include a picture, too. (You can grab a picture off the Internet.)

I guess I'll start the ball rolling.=)

This afternoon, while working in our garden, I was holding a tray of celery plants, when, to my great horror, a spider came crawling up the tray straight toward my hand. I don't know why, but I dropped the whole tray, spilling the plants and dirt. All I think could was, "Why did I do that?" Fortunately, I was able to salvage all but one or two plants. If I'm going to live on a farm someday, I must learn to not be terrified of spiders.=)

1 comment:

  1. Thats a good story, let me see, I'll have to think about a story...

    ReplyDelete